This is a roundup of recent research that has been done on Autoimmune diseases from around the world:
- Scientists identify potential key to therapeutic treatments for autoimmune diseases
- International study of the gut microbiome – the population of bacteria in the gut – in MS. August 2017
- IBM to investigate role of microbiome in autoimmune disorders August 2017
- Sodium intake may interact with genetics to increase latent autoimmune diabetes risk September 2017
- Autoimmune Epilepsy: Current Research In Oxford. September 2017.
PTSD linked with increased Lupus risk September 2017.
- Regular exercise, stress can both make a big difference in lupus, study finds: Daily activity appears to cut kidney damage from inflammation – and stress does opposite. September 2017.
- Gates Foundation Invests $40 Million in Immunotherapy Collaboration
- An in-depth report on the causes, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of carpal tunnel syndrome from University of Maryland Medical Center
- Untreated sleep apnea: higher risk blood sugar level spikes, stress hormones & blood pressure, new study finds.