"The following measures are worth trying for anyone with an autoimmune disorder:
- Decrease protein intake toward 10 percent of daily calories; replace animal protein as much as possible with plant protein.
- Eliminate milk and milk products, substituting other calcium sources.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables regularly and make sure that they are organically grown.
- Eliminate polyunsaturated vegetable oils, margarine, vegetable shortening, all partially hydrogenated oils, and all foods (such as deep-fried foods) that might contain trans-fatty acids. Use extra-virgin olive oil as your main fat.
- Increase your intake of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Take ginger (start with one capsule twice a day). Turmeric can also be helpful. Try "Turmeric Force" capsules from New Chapter and follow the dosage directions on the package. "
PHOTO By srebbe64